Blogarchive

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Life at Hald

Here at Hald life is beautiful, we have some classes at the beginning of the day, but after school it's a whole bunch of fun! Here are some pictures of what we are doing:

Here is a picture from one of the first days when Doreen taught us how to make beads:













Here is a picture of the room that I share with 3 other girls, from the day we arrived:













Here is me and one of my roommates, Silje:













Some actually have to study, and it's not always as fun as it should be:













And for a weekend we went on something called "Blåtur" that means that you don't know what will happen for the whole trip, you just do what the leader tells you to do. And it was a lot of focus on teambuilding.













This is also at the "Blåtur"













This is my rommate Silje with her hoola hoops


















This is my other roommate Sophie who is really cool with my sunglasses on:













My third roommate is Andrea, but I don't have a picture of her yet.. But it will come.

- Mary Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment